Sunday, June 16, 2013

Welcome to our Nest

Welcome Friends!

I'd like to start my update with a little mini tour of the Duplex!
Keep in mind, however, that it's still a major work in progress and I've been very naughty when it comes to getting before and after's taken.

I'm doing my best!

This is what you saw when entering the front door. 
Our soon to be game room in MINT. Blech.
This lady seriously had horrible taste in color!

Here's a shot of the game room from the stairs. Notice the lovely mint colored radiator! :(
I could not paint these radiators fast enough!

I apologize for the blurry shot.
This is the view when you enter the back door. 
 It's almost as though you're walking through a berry patch.
IN HELL
Even the bathroom couldn't escape from the creeping berries from Hell.



On to the kitchen. A lovely color of turquoise that only a grandmother in 
Palm Beach could appreciate
  
Notice the lovely painted border circling the entire kitchen!


And finally, the living room. Mint, just like the game room. .

 Still hideous.

So there, you have it.  These are all the before's I have.  The upstairs was just as bad.  
Our bedroom was sickeningly yellow,
 Jay's room was mint 
and my craft room was the only room we didn't paint because
 it was a fairly nice shade of blue. 

NEVER 
want to paint again!
EVER!






No comments:

Post a Comment